Sunday, March 26, 2023

Watermelon and Cucumber Juice with a Spritz of Lime

Cool and refreshing juice -- mellow watermelon and cucumber juice with a touch of tartness from the lime.

Watermelon And Cucumber Juice With A Spritz Of Lime Ingredients

  • (4 pound) watermelon, seeded and cubed

  • 4 cucumbers, trimmed and cut into chunks

  • 2 limes, juiced

How to Make Watermelon And Cucumber Juice With A Spritz Of Lime

  1. Run the watermelon and cucumber pieces through a juicer following manufacturers instructions, and place juice into a pitcher. Stir in lime juice, and serve.

Watermelon And Cucumber Juice With A Spritz Of Lime Nutritions

  • Calories: 120.3 calories

  • Carbohydrate: 30.9 g

  • Cholesterol:

  • Fat: 0.7 g

  • Fiber: 3.3 g

  • Protein: 3.4 g

  • SaturatedFat: 0.1 g

  • ServingSize:

  • Sodium: 8.6 mg

  • Sugar: 19.3 g

  • TransFat:

  • UnsaturatedFat:

Watermelon And Cucumber Juice With A Spritz Of Lime Reviews

  • Dont be afraid to try this. It really is a refreshing drink. Garnish with fresh mint or add some liquor, it is super yummy

  • What threw me off on this recipe is the amount of watermelon. It states 1/2(4 pound) watermelon, so I measured 4 pounds then used 4 cucumbers. I threw the cucumbers into my juicer 1st and dipped my finger into the juice...shouldnt have done that... I love cucumbers, but never have had it in a juiced form...and I can say, Ill never do that again. It was very bitter. But proceeded on with juicing my watermelon and then mixing it all together in the end with 2 limes. It was not sweet or even slightly sweet, tasted like a very tart cucumbers with lime. I had a couple of bites of my watermelon before juicing and it was totally sweet. The batch made well over 2 liters of juice all together. I added a cup and a quarter of Ideal sweetener (like splenda) to the batch. And even though I could still taste the cucumber it wasnt as tart & was edible or in this case, drinkable; turned them into popsicles. I would cut the cucumber & lime in half OR use 8 pounds of watermelon

  • Alcohol and crushed ice too

  • Variation: We didnt have lime so added two mint leaves instead. We also dont have a juicer so I peeled the cucumber and threw it all in our high-speed blender. Yum. Would put over ice next time to chill it further.

  • This is a good recipe. For those who got bitter cucumber juice: remember that sometimes cucumbers can have a bitter skin. Try the cucumber first before juicing it. If the cucumber has a bitter skin, peel the cucumber, then juice it.This juice is very refreshing on a hot summers day.

  • We added the rind of both the watermelon and the cucumber as well (95% of the vitamins) and a touch of local honey. Good and good for you.

  • It was surprisingly good

  • Do not use bitter cucumbers. Taste first. Try small pickling or English cucumbers. Costco sells bottles of this when watermelons are in season but theirs has sugar added and I cant eat sugar and really, with sweet melons, sugar is unnecessary. This is great for cooling off on a hot day. I have tried adding alcohol.

  • Loved it. Tried a glass first with just a little salt and pepper added. Great. Then I added a shot of vodka. Even better.I did use pickling cucumbers so no bitter taste.

  • This is so yummy and refreshing, my new addiction

  • This is such a refreshing drink Im not gonna lie, the 2nd time I made this I added a little moonshine to it, and it was still amazing. My new go-to summer drink 10/10 recommend. I added lime zest to the mix.

  • More lime juice

  • Awful. Love watermelon, love cucumber. Something about this drink just does not work.

  • I left out the lime and put mangos & dark cherries. Real good with lots of ice.

  • We added sugar

  • Great juice - one of my favourites Really refreshing and the lime is such a nice touch. Enjoy

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: